Andrew Mobbs (mobbsy) wrote,
Andrew Mobbs

HP make a Gbit switch with a model number 2824 and part number J4903A
HP make a 100Mbit switch with a model number 2424 and part number J4093A

Our 2824 was broken on arrival. Thanks to various complications, it's taken a fair number of telephone calls to sort out a replacement. The replacement arrived today.

Guess what?
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.