Andrew Mobbs' Journal|
[Most Recent Entries]
Friday, October 22nd, 2004
I just wasted half an evening sitting there hitting a button I put on my bookmarks toolbar to give me a random LJ
I have learned -
- A lot of people have nothing interesting to say.
- A lot of people are either ecstatically happy with their love lives or utterly devastated by them. Both groups want to tell the world.
- A lot of people write in Cyrillic.
- A lot of LJ is at school or university.
- A lot of American teenagers write like parodies of American teenagers using the internet.
- A lot of people think that small dark text against a busy dark background picture in a small window looks good.
- A few people write interesting, coherent, frequently updated public journals in a language I can understand. The RSS feed thing might be interesting way to keep up with these for a while.
- My own LJ would fall under the "nothing interesting to say".